01 January 2010

Do you have any Unsolved Problems on which I could help, Ideas or Suggestions for me? Or you need some consultation in one of these areas?

Do you have any Unsolved Problems on which I could help, Ideas or Suggestions for me? Or you need  some consultation in one of these areas?


Then go ahead and write a comment with the idea or suggestion you have and I will try to answer to your comment as soon as possible.

If you have any unsolved problems in any technologies in which I have experience: C#, ASP.NET, Javascript, CSS, HTML, ASP.NET Dynamic Data, T-SQL, XSLT,.... Then write a comment. ... I will try to help to find a solution.

I can also provide some consulting help if someone needs that.

Let's do life easier for others, in case they have the same problem !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts are welcome:

Need more? Leave comments and subscribe to my blog.

.